- 2 cups Creative Gourmet Frozen Coconut Chunks
- 40g Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup (90ml) Coconut Cream
- ½ cup (60g) Icing Sugar
Products Used In This Recipe:
- Add the coconut, coconut oil, coconut cream and icing sugar to the food processor and process together until well mixed. The mixture should stick together when you roll it into a ball.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and press the coconut mixture down flat into the baking tray.
- Place into the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Lift out the baking paper and cut the coconut into 6 bars. Place the bars back onto a lined baking tray and return to the freezer to set properly for another 10 minutes.
They are ready to enjoy!
Keep any leftovers in the fridge and serve them cold directly from the fridge.